Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Update

Region times:

50 free: :28.37
100 fly: 1:07.98!!!

I made the state team, but I was 2nd alternate--therefore I didn't legitimately swim in state. But I got a deck pass and all the hip hop of being on the state team. (: I'll definately make it next year.

So my boy left on his mission, that was SSSUUUPPPEEERRR hard, but I'm moving on now. It's been about a month and a half. He's doing the right thing, and I'm having fun in high school. (:

LICENSE!!! I love to drive!!!

And....it better start getting warm. I hate the cold. I seriously want to curl up into a ball and throw up then die every time I look out the window and there's a fresh layer of snow on the ground. Ew. It makes me sick.

Well...Job hunting is definately boring. I don't want to workkkkk......Stressful....

I hate drama. And stuck up, cocky people. (Welcome to High school...)

LOVE<33

New Years Resolutions!!!!

*stop biting my nails
*make new friends
*qualify for state
*date a l o t
*be like buddah and refrain from worldly things... ;)

SAGITTARIUS (The Promiscuous One)

Spontaneous. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in the you know where..!!! Not the kind of person you wanna mess with, you might end up crying.

Click to Shop Now, Sally's Clippies!


My Faith

My Faith
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints