Sunday, February 10, 2008

Freaky Family Pictures



Ok so my aunt (the one from Florida) came to visit (along with family) and brought her laptop. Now, she has a cool thing that is on her computer and it's like a camera but it can like twist your face in the picture or put cool backgrounds and my family and I got really involved. This is the proof. Beautiful Megan...
Keegs. Oh My.
That's little Ben...

This is my cousin Danni. Wow.
Fish. Well that's what she looks like!

I didn't know Lala was that fat!
Wowsers.
Eww...do I really look like that!?!?!
Lovely 'hourglass' figure Madagascar!
Well, as you can see, we had a little fun. Sadie and I did some too! I'll post them when I get the chance...You get to see our crazy selves...
<3/haylee




2 comments:

KaitieBell said...

lol Haylee

Emalia said...

Hi Haylee! You have a such a cute blog! So those pictures are hilarious!! I love the one of matt the best. Keep dancing!!!
love, Emalia

New Years Resolutions!!!!

*stop biting my nails
*make new friends
*qualify for state
*date a l o t
*be like buddah and refrain from worldly things... ;)

SAGITTARIUS (The Promiscuous One)

Spontaneous. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in the you know where..!!! Not the kind of person you wanna mess with, you might end up crying.

Click to Shop Now, Sally's Clippies!


My Faith

My Faith
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints