Thursday, February 7, 2008

My Favorite Things :)


I was visiting some of my friends blogs and I just saw some posts like this so I thought I should add one.

My favorite thing is swimming at 7 am on warm summer mornings with my mom yelling at me to swim just 100 more yards to give me a feeling of accomplishment.


My favorite thing is being on a beach at sunset and watching the sun lead us to a brand new day.


My favorite thing is being with the peoople I love most and letting them know how much they mean to me.


My favorite thing is waking up on Christmas morning and having that warm excited feeling of my family being together and my dad saying "Oh guys go to sleep for a few more hours" and making us so anxious to open presents.


My favorite thing is knowing that people love me and that no matter what happens, there is always tomorrow.

<3/haylee

New Years Resolutions!!!!

*stop biting my nails
*make new friends
*qualify for state
*date a l o t
*be like buddah and refrain from worldly things... ;)

SAGITTARIUS (The Promiscuous One)

Spontaneous. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in the you know where..!!! Not the kind of person you wanna mess with, you might end up crying.

Click to Shop Now, Sally's Clippies!


My Faith

My Faith
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints