Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sally's Clippies! :]

Just letting you all know that I am now officially able to sell Sally's Clippies! Sarah is letting Sam and Me sell them so just talk to one of us if you want some! I have inventory in my locker and sam is getting some so talk to us because they are SOOOOOOO cute!


Here's a little sneak peek at what is selling amazingly right now:

"Fly-away" Savers (I came up with that name myself!!)


Marshmallow Clippies


Gerber Daisies


Ballet Clippies
Fabric Button Clips

Holiday Felts


You can order from sally's clippies website (http://sallysclippies.blogspot.com ) or you can email me or sam or sarah (sarahames@msn.com) or just buy them from me or sam at school or whatever. Thanks so much guys! :]

<3peace.love.happiness<3

Haylee, (+ Sam and Sarah)

ps...If you order from the website and email sarah, just mention that haylee and sam refered you to the company. It gets credit for me and sam. Thanks! :]


6 comments:

Toni Pilling said...

so... there is a girl in my ward that makes those and more adn they are called lou lou or lu lu i don't know adn they are super cute too! you are going to have so much fun with 3 sisters! lucky duck

haylee ann (: said...

yeah i will have fun!
there are more clips (i can't even put that many pics on it...it would take like 10 pages)
but those are just the ones that are my favorites. :]

Ali said...

Hey Hay! What do you use them for? Sorry, I'm a little bit lost...

haylee ann (: said...

hair?

Twilight said...

hi! srry i kno im like a random person but i saw that u like twilight! and u probably have heard of the movie that there making about it =). well go to my page to get a bunch of info about it! thanx! <3 - sierra

Anna said...

I hope you are selling these well at school! Good luck!

New Years Resolutions!!!!

*stop biting my nails
*make new friends
*qualify for state
*date a l o t
*be like buddah and refrain from worldly things... ;)

SAGITTARIUS (The Promiscuous One)

Spontaneous. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in the you know where..!!! Not the kind of person you wanna mess with, you might end up crying.

Click to Shop Now, Sally's Clippies!


My Faith

My Faith
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints