Saturday, January 24, 2009

**111th post!!!!**

Whoo!!!! I have reached 111 posts! I think that THAT is pretty cool. (:

Well I just got home from seeing 'Forever Strong' for the second time. I just have to say that That is a very amazing and touching movie. I love it. It's definitely something that I want to buy.

I have a very important question that I really really REALLY need your guys's imput in. Here it is: Should I tell the guy that I like that I like him? Like straight up, "I like you" ? Because he already knows that I like him, but he sometimes asks "Who do you like?" like he wants me to tell him. So should I tell him? I don't know because what if he doesn't like me back and I feel all stupid and even more awkward around him? Or what if it's too embarassing? Tell me what you think.... (PLEASE!)

And my last thing I need to talk about....my band's blog. NO ONE EVER VISITS THERE. I have a link on the very top of my column, but no one is using it! I promise I'll post there more!!!! PLEASE VISIT!!!!

That is all. Thanks!
<33 Haylee

5 comments:

Ali said...

I love Forever Strong! It's such an awesome movie.

And I think you should tell him Haylee. But that's just me.

The Bach 10 said...

i think you should tell him, i mean if he DoSe like you then HORRAY!!!! just do what you feel like doing <3
love yeah

Tate

Anonymous said...

ali--i love it too <33

tate--read the next post....
*haylee*

Anonymous said...

hi all
http://www.tor.com/community/users/quebolnase1977
http://www.tor.com/community/users/libackrolo1976
http://www.tor.com/community/users/conwerpzudo1988
http://www.tor.com/community/users/gradasatak1986
http://www.tor.com/community/users/bridfoefreeker1979

Anonymous said...

phentermine without rx phentermine e 76 - where is a safe place to buy phentermine online

New Years Resolutions!!!!

*stop biting my nails
*make new friends
*qualify for state
*date a l o t
*be like buddah and refrain from worldly things... ;)

SAGITTARIUS (The Promiscuous One)

Spontaneous. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in the you know where..!!! Not the kind of person you wanna mess with, you might end up crying.

Click to Shop Now, Sally's Clippies!


My Faith

My Faith
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints