Friday, January 16, 2009

Just imagine that there is an awesome title right here

Ahh I'm officially out of American Prep Academy! Yesterday was my last day at gAyPA. Well, I went to get registered for South Jordan *home of the SNOW LEOPARDS* today and I just got home. Wow, it was....ca-ray-zay! It was so much different than my old school. I absolutely loved it. There are like butterflies in my stomach because i love it already. I'm kinda nervous tho! What if i miss my bus? What if i forget where all my classes are? I don't know really anyone! Ah all these "WHAT IF'S?" are driving me nuts!!!!


Wish me luck for Wednesday!
<3haylee>

4 comments:

Tate Family said...

I'm happy that you are so excited. I know you'll do awesome!
Mom

Ali said...

I wish you all the luck in the world Haylee!

Ali said...

Hey Hay!! Thank you SOOOOOOOOO much for that INCREDIBLY NICE AND UPLIFTING AND HAPPY comment on mah blog!! It means so much!! I will try to be happier. Love ya too Hay! <3

Clair! said...

i was scared that i would get lost too because Summit is so so small... i didn't get lost at all! i hope you have fun! or had fun!

New Years Resolutions!!!!

*stop biting my nails
*make new friends
*qualify for state
*date a l o t
*be like buddah and refrain from worldly things... ;)

SAGITTARIUS (The Promiscuous One)

Spontaneous. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in the you know where..!!! Not the kind of person you wanna mess with, you might end up crying.

Click to Shop Now, Sally's Clippies!


My Faith

My Faith
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints