Wednesday, July 22, 2009

i'm hurting.

So i just got in a fight with my friend. we have been best friends forever (like honestly since we were like 5.) and she is really mad at me.

So.... its all over this guy. she can't get over him and he's caused her a ton of pain. So i keep telling her to just get over him because he's just a boy (right?) and honestly its not that big of a deal. but she just says that I don't even give a crap about it and that i ignore her every time she brings it up. I told her it was because i didn't want to have to see her go through that all over a stupid, idiotic, immature guy. then she said that she wishes she was dead. and that i can go live my life however the heck i want to. then she took me off her friends list, (mind you, this was all over facebook.) and said something like "______ is depressed because she is fighting with someone who she thought was her friend/someone she thought she could trust with everything. but apparently not. maybe they shouldn't be friends anymore." to that extent.

honestly, I don't know what to do. this girl is really dramatic and i've always been the one to tell her that because i'm not scared of what she will do to me. and most the time, she just slaps herself up because she knows i've been right about things. but now, we aren't even friends anymore. i'm hurting. help me. i don't want to lose this friend because of an argument over a stupid boy. that is not something i want to tell my kids someday.

........

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, maybe you shouldn't call her dramatic. That could hurt really bad. Or maybe you should just let her do what she needs to do about this boy, if that means like him, she can handle the pain, she's done it before. but like don't tell her what she has to do because people don't love to be controlled. If she's known you for so long, she'll love you no matter what she just needs a little time out. She can like the boy. She'll be fine. Just be there for her. that's all she wants. She does love you. always will.
- Little Miss. Gullible who seems to be somewhat dramatic.

Anonymous said...

well i am there for her and she just doesn't get it. and somewhat? try very.

Anonymous said...

Well very could hurt someone's feeling you know. yeah she is dramatic. you don't have to hit her in the stomach with it. I thought you loved her. what happened to that? http://peacehappinessandlove.blogspot.com/

Clair! said...

oh haylee! i really hope you can come on Saturday because i wanna give you a big hug! i love you so much! i am sorry you are going through all this tough stuff right now but you are strong and you will make it... :)

Rachel said...

Hey Sweetie! Sorry you are having such a hard time! Relationships with friends can be so difficult! I can tell how much you care about her being happy and not hurt! All you can do is keep smiling, saying hi and when she is ready to talk be there to listen! Keep on being the good friend that you are! You are amazing!

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should just not talk to her for a while. It's what I told her. Maybe you should just keep your distance until both you AND her can cool off. If she says something mean, just ignore her. same thing i told her.

*Rachael* said...

Haylee. I'm sorry. Thanks for being there. Sorry I don't like to hear what you have to say because I know it'll end up with me not getting what I wanted. I'm sorry I blew up at you and said we shouldn't be friends. Can you ever forgive me? I'm dying with out my Pink hat wearing fish....

Anonymous said...

boys are like purses cute full of crap and replaceable!!

Anna said...

THanks for all your help on Friday with the kids. They sure love you. I gave the money to your dad this morning when I saw him. Love ya lots!

New Years Resolutions!!!!

*stop biting my nails
*make new friends
*qualify for state
*date a l o t
*be like buddah and refrain from worldly things... ;)

SAGITTARIUS (The Promiscuous One)

Spontaneous. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in the you know where..!!! Not the kind of person you wanna mess with, you might end up crying.

Click to Shop Now, Sally's Clippies!


My Faith

My Faith
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints