Monday, July 6, 2009

Little Red Flag goin up here....

SOS....

So I like the guy that I liked back in like the first semester of school last year.... the one who lives by me?
Ughh. Idk what to do cuz he kinda told me that he likes me but he never said it straight up. like here....

(B=boy, H=me)

B-who do you like?
H-why should I tell you?
B-why not?
H-well cuz when a guy says "who do you like?" its pretty much saying "i like you" and you told me you don't like anyone so why do you care so much who i like?
B-I never said that.
H-what?
B-I never said that.
H-wait...you do?
B-why should I tell you? :P
H-duh. I wanna know if someone likes me hello.
B-you won't tell me who you like so i'm not tellin you who i like.

So retarded right. Ughh. I don't know what to do cuz I don't wanna be the one pursuing him again. I want him to pursue me, and he kinda is. He just is being stupid and Idk what to do.

HELP!!!! honestly!

3 comments:

Clair! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clair! said...

hmm... i think boys are stupid heart-breakers... except for the perfect one, your prince charming, ur husband... IDK i am sorry! :( <3

.:kiersten:. said...

duhh, he totally likes youu(:
for suree,
ahah no need to worry darlingg,
[:

New Years Resolutions!!!!

*stop biting my nails
*make new friends
*qualify for state
*date a l o t
*be like buddah and refrain from worldly things... ;)

SAGITTARIUS (The Promiscuous One)

Spontaneous. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in the you know where..!!! Not the kind of person you wanna mess with, you might end up crying.

Click to Shop Now, Sally's Clippies!


My Faith

My Faith
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints