Tuesday, March 16, 2010

oh dear.

Wow i'm horrible at this posting thing. well lotsa stuff has happened since christmas.

i'm starting up piano again, and i've started performing again. swimming just took up way too much time in my schedule.

I'm sick of middle school. I need to go to bingham... pronto... i hate the sevies.. i hate eigth graders... i just wanna be older. i'm getting my permit really soon.

swimming has gone great, the high school season ended about a month ago. we totally owned region, boys and girls. i took 5th in breastroke(: i get a letterman jacket. (: and then state... wow. stress overload. boys took third and girls took fifth, which is absolutely great(: i can't wait til next season. i love my team<3>


hmmm...... i haven't had a boyfriend in four months. the last one? it ended cuz he lost sight of me and kinda just played me. but its okay because we are like still best friends. hes the best(: and i still like the guy i've had a crush on for over a year. and he likes me(: we aren't a thing. but we kinda like eachother(:

big news? i get my braces off tomorrow(: heres me now... (well in november.. i haven't changed much... cept now i'm way super white...)

well, i'll update later.
Haylee, over and out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

New Years Resolutions!!!!

*stop biting my nails
*make new friends
*qualify for state
*date a l o t
*be like buddah and refrain from worldly things... ;)

SAGITTARIUS (The Promiscuous One)

Spontaneous. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in the you know where..!!! Not the kind of person you wanna mess with, you might end up crying.

Click to Shop Now, Sally's Clippies!


My Faith

My Faith
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints