Thursday, September 23, 2010

dear mister darcy...

don't ask me about the title, i have no idea.

hmm.... high school (: i love bingham. its the best thing that has happened to me. so many new faces. plus, i got asked to homecoming! its in like... three weeks.

swimming started this week... i love my team... bingham swimming... <3 ... my shoulder healed, and now i'm building up strength. my end of summer times:
100 free--1:04
100 breast--1:19
100 fly--1:12
100 IM--1:15

i'm basically dating my best friend. hes the best ever(:

well...hopefully i remember to update this more often.

lovee...haylee

New Years Resolutions!!!!

*stop biting my nails
*make new friends
*qualify for state
*date a l o t
*be like buddah and refrain from worldly things... ;)

SAGITTARIUS (The Promiscuous One)

Spontaneous. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in the you know where..!!! Not the kind of person you wanna mess with, you might end up crying.

Click to Shop Now, Sally's Clippies!


My Faith

My Faith
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints