Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Pet Peeves...

Hey Sadie--thanks for the idea! She asked what other peoples were, so Here I go:

1. Clothes that are too small. UGH! I absolutely hate when I see someone walking down the hall/street/room/whatever, and their pants are only to their ankles or their shirt is like past their wrists!!! Yeah, well I know some people can't like, afford new stuff but COME ON!!!

2. Singing Off-Key. Yes, sometimes I do, but when I do, I ABSOLUTELY HATE MYSELF!!! It bugs me when someone thinks their so cool and such good singers but then they hit a wrong note (flat or sharp) and STILL think their so cool. Wowie.

3. People who think that their always right. I hate it when someone can't take critisism the right way or defend themselves when someone says something to them that they did wrong. (I only do this on my bad days) But like I'll tell someone about something they did to hurt my feelings or something and then that person gets all defensive and tells me that I'm wrong and that I did everything wrong. This really bugs me.

Well, there's my pet peeves. What's yours???
Peace...Haylee

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree with nimber 1
i hate it when people are walking around with clothes too small for them!!

-sadie

Elle said...

Number three, especially during all this political debate Democrats vs. Republicans stuff. It gets annoying, people just can't face the facts.

*New reader bytheway. Love your blog :)*

Ali said...

I'm with you on all 3 haylee. Especially number 1 though!! UGH!! thats really annoying!! annoying as heck!!

Anonymous said...

sadie--ugh. bugs the crap outta me
elle--thanks! I always love seeing people compliment my blog!
ali--ugh. all of them. so annoying!!! numba 3 is just the worst.

Hailey said...

UGHH i hate those i was like biting my nails just reading that post cuz when i think of em they just bug me ahhh haha but the worst is probably number 1. i absolutely cannot STAND floods. arghhh.

The Bach 10 said...

i agree with #1 #2 and #3

Tayler!!!!

New Years Resolutions!!!!

*stop biting my nails
*make new friends
*qualify for state
*date a l o t
*be like buddah and refrain from worldly things... ;)

SAGITTARIUS (The Promiscuous One)

Spontaneous. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in the you know where..!!! Not the kind of person you wanna mess with, you might end up crying.

Click to Shop Now, Sally's Clippies!


My Faith

My Faith
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints