Friday, October 10, 2008

Some things...

Well, Just gotta say that I REALLY like this boy...

And Also...

I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT WAIT FOR SNOWBOARDING SEASON!!!!

Another Thing...I already knew this but I've been having a bit of trouble with someone lately, so Here's what I have learned. I've learned that I can't control what other people say or do; the only thing that I can control is my own actions and my own mouth and my own emotions. I can't make someone realize something, I can only try to explain it any hope that they understand. No matter how stupid I think something is, I just have to realize that some other person might be thinking the same thing about something I did. I am not the only one with an opinion, and thinking something bad about someone else is the same thing as them thinking something bad about me. So, next time you are thinking about someone or gossipping, Just remember that it is the same thing as them saying/thinking it about you.

Well yeah...Hope your week has been better than mine.

...Peace...Love...Happiness...
<3Haylee

8 comments:

Sage Pemberton said...

so.....who is this boy?......

Anonymous said...

he doesn't go to our school...he goes to south jordan middle
*haylee*

Logan said...

whistle whistle ha ha i can't wait for snowboarding either YAH!!!! ITS GONNA ROCK!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

oww oww logan!!!

you know it! i love snowboarding!!!

The Bach 10 said...

hey haylee it's Tayler i just wanted you to have my email it's

hcabnnylrelyaT@Q.com

It's weird but it's my full name backwords :) Email me when ever.

Tayler

Hailey said...

umm excuse me haylee but... YOU LIKE SOMEONE FROM MY SCHOOL AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME!!!!!!! OHMYGOSH!!! who is it tell me tell me!!!!:)
oh yahh and dont fret i had an awful week last week :( :( im with ya and that whole post i learned that last week too..and im not just saying that i totally realized the same exact thing..

Anonymous said...

tayler--k i will!
hails--haha yeah...well ive liked him for a while...idk but i think hes cute...and yeah its a really good thing to realize!!! haha
*haylee*

The Bach 10 said...

hey whats your email ????

Tayler

PS. you can call me tate :)

New Years Resolutions!!!!

*stop biting my nails
*make new friends
*qualify for state
*date a l o t
*be like buddah and refrain from worldly things... ;)

SAGITTARIUS (The Promiscuous One)

Spontaneous. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in the you know where..!!! Not the kind of person you wanna mess with, you might end up crying.

Click to Shop Now, Sally's Clippies!


My Faith

My Faith
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints