Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Haha yet another story!

Well short story tonight, but worth reading. (well...maybe worth it...)

So tonight was suppose to be YW, but it ended up being cancelled and no one told me...but my dad is the 'Teacher Quorum Advisor' so he is over the 14-15 guys. yes, the guy I like is 14. haha and so me and my dad showed up and he was the only other one there, so we were like setting up chairs in the room and my dad went to call some other kid whos 15...and left me and him alone in the room...ahh but it was so awkward!!! Like, we sat there for a min or 2 and finally we were both like "uhh...so...ahem...whats up??..." (AHH-i didn't kno what to say!!!) so he's like "so...what you doin tonight?" I was like "uhh...nothin...?" and then we started talking about Thanksgiving...and then it was all quiet AGAIN...and then like 5 min later my dad walked back in and ugh...it was so awkward...longest 5 min of my life!!!

And I love workin out!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
<3/haylee

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

6 comments:

Mill. said...

i LOVE your blog how do you follow it?

SKIZRAMBA said...

wow thats cool!!!!

Tate

Anonymous said...

*haylee says* haha i think its hilarious. except it was the longest 7 min of my freaking life!!!

Ali said...

Sounds really awkward Haylee. Yeah, and i totally see how its the longest 5 minutes of your life!! haha :D and yeah, hilarious--like you said. :)

Ames Family said...

Oh my goodness! Love the blog makeover. The diamonds are awesome.

♥Jamie! said...

Hello :]
Just wanted to tell you, that I love your blog background! Your blog is really awesome! I would follow you, but I don't really follow people lol, instead I have a "coolness" list for blogs I read on my blog, you blog may just be there soon :]

New Years Resolutions!!!!

*stop biting my nails
*make new friends
*qualify for state
*date a l o t
*be like buddah and refrain from worldly things... ;)

SAGITTARIUS (The Promiscuous One)

Spontaneous. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in the you know where..!!! Not the kind of person you wanna mess with, you might end up crying.

Click to Shop Now, Sally's Clippies!


My Faith

My Faith
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints