Sunday, November 23, 2008

Story time!!!

SO...yesterday my sunday school teacher took us (his class) to artic circle to get shakes (for our 3.0 GPA or above) and you guessed it, HE went. and so we were gettin in the car and I was by my friend in the back and he was gettin in and was like "k well im sittin in the back" :D :D :D ahh he sat right next to me!!! and when we were driving, his voice got all quiet and soft and he was like "happy birthday" :D :D :D and he was like "so what did ya get for your birthday?" so I told him and ahh he was like "thats cool :D" and he smiled and ahh i was about do DIE!!!
Yepp :D I got a digital camera for my birthday

Loves! Haylee

2 comments:

Ali said...

cute haylee! do you think its going to grow into something bigger?

and i got a digital camera for my birthday too! :D

The Bach 10 said...

you are so lucky haylee i don't get one of thouse till i csn buy it myself :)
hope you like your birthday!

tate

New Years Resolutions!!!!

*stop biting my nails
*make new friends
*qualify for state
*date a l o t
*be like buddah and refrain from worldly things... ;)

SAGITTARIUS (The Promiscuous One)

Spontaneous. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in the you know where..!!! Not the kind of person you wanna mess with, you might end up crying.

Click to Shop Now, Sally's Clippies!


My Faith

My Faith
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints