Thursday, November 20, 2008

Its a better day...

Hey guys! It's been better since my last post, not the best but I'm not crying. -that is a good thing- so I thought I'd share my latest story:

Yes it's about him.

Well I had mutual last night (combined ym/yw's) and HE was there <:-D well no I didn't talk to him... :'( -sniff sniff- but I did catch him staring, yup thats right, staring at me a few times. And it wasn't just like a 'shy, oh look away shes lookin at me!' stare, nope. it was a 'ahh look deep into my eyes!' stare <:-D ahh haha I seriously melted...haha and man, he looked very FI-INE last night.
ahh I also get to see him on saturday!!! :-) -what if he asked me out on my birthday!? ah that would be the cutest thing!!!-

...GO BYU!!!...Man I hope they win on saturday, or else it will be a sucky birthday.

Love haylee
- fake friends are like leaves, found everywhere. true friends are like diamonds, precious and rare :-)

3 comments:

The Bach 10 said...

i get to see my love on thanksgiving (isaac) and that is cute. :)

tate

Ali said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better Hay!! So he looked fi-ine? HAha awesome!! :D

and no offense, but I hope BYU dies on Saturday!! GO UTES!! and I hope you have a REALLY GREAT birthday (besides watching BYU get killed)

-ali

Ali said...

also---thanks for the award hay!! love your blog too!! and you! =]

New Years Resolutions!!!!

*stop biting my nails
*make new friends
*qualify for state
*date a l o t
*be like buddah and refrain from worldly things... ;)

SAGITTARIUS (The Promiscuous One)

Spontaneous. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in the you know where..!!! Not the kind of person you wanna mess with, you might end up crying.

Click to Shop Now, Sally's Clippies!


My Faith

My Faith
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints