Tuesday, June 2, 2009

- - 120th post! - -

So it's my 120th post! wow, that's a lot to post! I feel so accomplished.

Anyways....Me and him broke up. I realized that I don't want a boyfriend. I'm too young. I like being boyfriend-less. Then I'm free to have crushes *crushes are super-fun(: *, I'm free to shamelessly flirt with whom ever I please *and i very muchly enjoy flirting.*, and I don't have to worry about the whole stress of being a couple. He was pretty sad about it, but I think he'll get over it soon enough. School's almost out and after a whole summer of not being together, he'll be long over me. (I hope...)

Well yeah, 3 FREAKING DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT!!!! WHOAH! I'M SO EXCITED! Go Summer! Woot woot! (: and on the 7th, I'm going on tour with my dance studio and we're going on a cruise! I'm so excited, I'll have to post about that when i get back on the 14th!

Then....party time. *evil summer laugh*

*haybay*

2 comments:

Clair! said...

ummm.... that is exactly how i feel about dating... and i LOVE to flirt. i have been told i do it quite often :b

Tanner David Tate said...

Sup, haylee??? I think it is kinda good that you don't want to be anyone's girlfriend. I have to admit, it gets kind of boring. :P like i would know!
Anyaway, I made a blog about my book and I want you to read it please! Thank you!
Tanner

New Years Resolutions!!!!

*stop biting my nails
*make new friends
*qualify for state
*date a l o t
*be like buddah and refrain from worldly things... ;)

SAGITTARIUS (The Promiscuous One)

Spontaneous. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in the you know where..!!! Not the kind of person you wanna mess with, you might end up crying.

Click to Shop Now, Sally's Clippies!


My Faith

My Faith
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints