Wednesday, June 17, 2009

SUMMER ALREADY!!!

Alright! It's officially summer and I'm ready to party!!! (:



So last week was my cruise...here's a few pics....and this isn't even the half of it. not even a quarter of it. not even a HUNDRETH of all the pics we took.





(last pic: that's my whole group minus the other 5 guys who didn't go. L-R: Jessie, Lauren, Me, Stephen, Bethany, Angie, Preston, Madi, and Madz)
So... Yeah! I've had a great time. Except I got home from my cruise and I threw up. It was so lame. I'm recovering right now tho so I'm good.
I've also really badly sprained my rotating cuff tendon *shoulder* while I was at swimming. I'm out of swimming for probably 2 weeks, as long as i do my stretches. (what if i don't!?) kidding. Well yeah. It sucks.
Gimmie a call my friends. I'm bored.
HAVE A FANTASTIC SUMMER!
<3://>

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby! I love you Pink Hat! I always have and I always will! We WILL hang out soon [: love you. Give Eden Hannah and Bella huggs! love you all! and tell EX-y that i miss him!
-little miss gullible.

Tanner David Tate said...

Wassuop mah homie g? How is life? Nice blog. I think it is wayyyyyyy awesomesauce.

New Years Resolutions!!!!

*stop biting my nails
*make new friends
*qualify for state
*date a l o t
*be like buddah and refrain from worldly things... ;)

SAGITTARIUS (The Promiscuous One)

Spontaneous. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in the you know where..!!! Not the kind of person you wanna mess with, you might end up crying.

Click to Shop Now, Sally's Clippies!


My Faith

My Faith
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints