Saturday, March 8, 2008

Cheesy Pick-up lines

Ok so Cass, here are the other cheesy ones that I know :P (sorry these are mostly for guys)
  • Are you wearing space pants? 'cuz your legs are outta this world!
  • Are you tired? [no, why?] well, youve been running through my mind all day
  • I must be a pirate...'cuz i'm hooked on you
  • Is your daddy a robber? well...someone must have stolen the stars and put them in your eyes
  • Is there an airport nearby, or is that just my heart taking off...
  • Would you touch me so i can tell my friends that I've been touched by an angel?
  • I think theres something wrong with my phone... [what?] it doesn't have your # in it
  • Help! Someone call heaven because it looks like their missing an angel!

LOL aren't these classic?

<3/haylee

4 comments:

Sadie Michelle said...

ahahaha nice one haylee

cass said...

lol ya total classics! how'd u get the background to be purple?

haylee ann (: said...

LOL sadie! hey cass i just went up to customize settings or whatever and i put the background color to purple lol (you go to 'fonts and colors' and that changes the whole color scheme of your blog so yea)

Clair! said...

hilarious! i love them!

New Years Resolutions!!!!

*stop biting my nails
*make new friends
*qualify for state
*date a l o t
*be like buddah and refrain from worldly things... ;)

SAGITTARIUS (The Promiscuous One)

Spontaneous. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in the you know where..!!! Not the kind of person you wanna mess with, you might end up crying.

Click to Shop Now, Sally's Clippies!


My Faith

My Faith
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints