Saturday, March 29, 2008

Mormonads

So I really like Mormonads they have really good messages! Here are some of my favorites:

"Be your own kind of BEAUTIFUL!" Stand out! Do what you want to do and don't care what other people think of you. Do you really care what the school snob thinks of you? NO! Do what you do best!












"Your home away from home" is Earth! Do you remember the goal that Heavenly Father gave? Learn all that you can on this Earth so when we get ressurected we will be able to live with him again!










"Gossip. Don't pass it on." This is probably one of the hardest commandments to keep. Well, yea it's not really a 'commandment' but we treat it like one. Just DON'T SPREAD IT AROUND! In this picture, its portrayed like TAR. Do you really want that gross, sticky, dirty stuff on you? I DON'T THINK SO!!!

"What goes around, comes around." This is like the gossip thing and it's so true! If something happens, it spreads like wildfire and gets back to you! Soon, everyone knows! So don't spread it girls!
<3/mormon>

2 comments:

Hailey said...

OH my gosh I love mormonads too! They have really good messages! That's a good thing to blog about! Haha:)

meg. said...

I love when i find other LDS girls on here!! That's so cool. I have all of those posted all over my room!! i love them!!

New Years Resolutions!!!!

*stop biting my nails
*make new friends
*qualify for state
*date a l o t
*be like buddah and refrain from worldly things... ;)

SAGITTARIUS (The Promiscuous One)

Spontaneous. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in the you know where..!!! Not the kind of person you wanna mess with, you might end up crying.

Click to Shop Now, Sally's Clippies!


My Faith

My Faith
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints