Monday, March 3, 2008

Jr. High...

Ok so yea Sadie I totally took your idea sorry! But I just thought that since I go to a private school it might be a little different... This is what I see going on in the hallways of MY school...



1. TOTAL DRAMA! I mean come on! There is sooooooooo much drama at my school and most of it is all over nothing!



2. "Boyfriends." Pu-Leeze! I mean, yea its ok to have a crush on someone and all but seriously! It's not like theres any kissing going on-or-as far as I know...but I really don't think you should date until you are at least 16! Like, you can like someone and that someone could like you back but should you seriously consider what could happen!






3. This waaaay cute guy I like walking down the hall in all his 'fiiiine' glory... (LOL KAITLYNN) ok so yea it's NOT Zac Efron but hes still way cute-could even be cuter than Zac Efron...


4. People (me included sometimes) passing notes of no real value but we think it has 'lethal information' or something.




5. Stuck-up girls walking around like their all that and wearing all this makeup and all this jewelry thinking that all these guys are in love with them and even though they are like the most moody people I've ever met! I mean seriously! Why get mad at someone for what they have! or what they look like! or even if your sorry for something you say didn't do! GOSH!
Well yea...This is what I see going on in MY school. Lucky me though! I don't see any swearing or kissing/making out or drugs in the hallway which is what I hear about from my friends that DON'T go to my school and that makes me feel so blessed to be going here! (Oh my goodness...am I really bringing the Gosple into this?) but I really do! I mean, not very many people get to get into APA but I was one of the lucky few that did! I'm so happy it goes through 9th grade...




<3/haylee

2 comments:

cass said...

hey this is cute :D and it's all SO true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOO true :) at my school everyone is going out and everyone has boyfriends and girlfriends...cept me lol. i have a bunch of guy friends but they all have girlfriends so it doesn't matter :D and people swear a lot at my school but not a TON. sometimes i hear some swearing and it gets stuck in my head and that's not fun... but it's not a ton. i've never seen anyone kissing at my school but i know this girl (clair and haylee know her so she shall remain unnamed) that made out with this guy then they broke up and kissed this other guy and broke up so i know the kissing happens but i haven't seen it. i think it would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO weird to kiss a guy!!!! anyway clair and i pinky promised we would NEVER kiss a guy till we're at least sixteen. same with dating. this was a good post haylee

haylee ann (: said...

OMG that is stupid! I have never kissed a guy before anyway and it would be really awkward if i did!
ty cass! i miss you! lol

New Years Resolutions!!!!

*stop biting my nails
*make new friends
*qualify for state
*date a l o t
*be like buddah and refrain from worldly things... ;)

SAGITTARIUS (The Promiscuous One)

Spontaneous. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in the you know where..!!! Not the kind of person you wanna mess with, you might end up crying.

Click to Shop Now, Sally's Clippies!


My Faith

My Faith
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints