Sunday, March 9, 2008

Disney!

Guys-Ihave realized that I am a total Disney fan! I mean, those old Disney movies have such great messages and are so cute! They all have such adorable characters and I think that they are totally amazing! It would be so cool to live like that! Some of my favorites are:

  • Sleeping Beauty!
  • Aladdin!
  • Cinderella
  • Bambi! (I used to watch it all the time!)
  • Toy Story
  • Hercules
  • and the ever amazing...Mary Poppins

I know most of us think these movies are sooo overrated or something but I really love them! Imagine what life would be like without the amazing Walt Disney! I mean, we wouldn't have Disney World/Disney Land and all the classic songs that are in all of these movies wouldn't be here! I absolutely love them and they make me find my inner 5 year-old! (lol that makes me sound old) but still! I mean-I would love to be a princess and fall in love 'once upon a dream' with a handsome charming prince then ride away on his noble steed to his faraway castle and live happily ever after and COMPLETELY FORGET REALITY! That would be a dream! And I loved going to DisneyWorld when I was little and meeting all those princesses and characters from the movies and talking to them, it was so much fun! Well, I just wanted to post this and show everyone that I am a true Disney fan and not afraid to admit it!

<3/haylee

4 comments:

Emalia said...

I love Disney too! In fact I'm choreographing a dance for my little 2 & 3 yr old dance class to "A spoonful of sugar" from Mary Poppins. Cute Blog!!

haylee ann (: said...

Oh cute!

Hailey said...

haha hey its me. so u say ur friends w/ kayla and ur in the 8th ward?? thats cool. im in the 6th. how do u kno kayla?

haha I LOVE DISNEY!!!!! i always watch all those old disney classics. they never get old 4 me haha

haylee ann (: said...

yea lol i was in her old ward (6th) yea so are you going to oakrest?

New Years Resolutions!!!!

*stop biting my nails
*make new friends
*qualify for state
*date a l o t
*be like buddah and refrain from worldly things... ;)

SAGITTARIUS (The Promiscuous One)

Spontaneous. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in the you know where..!!! Not the kind of person you wanna mess with, you might end up crying.

Click to Shop Now, Sally's Clippies!


My Faith

My Faith
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints