Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I believe

I just felt like I had to share this:



I DO believe in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
I DO believe that Joseph Smith DID restore the true church on the Earth, and it IS here today.
I DO believe that Thomas S. Monson is the real prophet, seer and revalator (if that's how you spell it)
I DO believe that the Book of Mormon was translated correctly and that everything in it is true.
I DO believe that the Holy Ghost, Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father are 3 seperate beings.
I DO believe also, that if you need to find an answer if you are doubting any of this, that if you read this scripture: [James 1:5]

"If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him."

then you will know for sure that the church is true and that if you are in it, you will be blessed.

Thanks! I just had to share that and make sure you all knew that I'm not just saying I believe. I REALLY DO BELIEVE!

<3/LDS and PROUD of it!

3 comments:

Ali said...

Haylee that was an AWESOME post!!! I believe too!! I DO BELIEVE!!! I am WAYYYYY PROUD of being a Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints member!!! <3<3<3 being LDS!!!

Ames Family said...

I believe too, Haylee! You are amazing! Love ya.

Hailey said...

I believe too! Great post I love it. Especially being our age I think its important to know what we believe. Did you know that at the age we're in, LDS church loses more members at that age than any other? Sad, i kno! :(

New Years Resolutions!!!!

*stop biting my nails
*make new friends
*qualify for state
*date a l o t
*be like buddah and refrain from worldly things... ;)

SAGITTARIUS (The Promiscuous One)

Spontaneous. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in the you know where..!!! Not the kind of person you wanna mess with, you might end up crying.

Click to Shop Now, Sally's Clippies!


My Faith

My Faith
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints