Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sundays

Hey guys. Just sharing my feelings about Sundays. I'm just telling about the LIKE and DISLIKE parts about the beginning of the week.

LIKE
~relaxation
~catchup time on sleep
~family being together when were all calm and relaxed
~watching church movies
~going to gramas house
~playing outside sometimes

DISLIKE
~sometimes we don't have anything to do
~I can't hang out with anyone
~I have to realize that tomorrow is another week of long, boring school
~HOMEWORK!
~brothers having fits
~sometimes I get too much sleep and then I feel like I've wasted my day
~fasting when church is at 1-I don't most of the time

Yea well as you can see, there are ups and downs to sunday. What goes on in your house on Sunday? Post about it!

Loves~Haylee Tate Bear Buddy Lynn Ann [:

5 comments:

Ali said...

Haylee lovely post!! yeah i like sundays and dislike them. like them because me and my fam are all together. dislike because tomorrow is school. ugh!!

Pedaling said...

omg omg omg i hate the sleep 1 i ALWAYS do that and it bugs me like no other

Pedaling said...

btw this is sadie my mom didnt log out

The Tate Family said...

lol thanks ali and sadie LOL i was just thinking about the one time where we were in the one shower andl....LOL ROfl
~HAYLEE

Ames Family said...

We spend sundays out in the hall at church with crying babies! We actually went the park after church and played on the playground. Linc and Sal were so darling in the little swings. Love ya Hay!

New Years Resolutions!!!!

*stop biting my nails
*make new friends
*qualify for state
*date a l o t
*be like buddah and refrain from worldly things... ;)

SAGITTARIUS (The Promiscuous One)

Spontaneous. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in the you know where..!!! Not the kind of person you wanna mess with, you might end up crying.

Click to Shop Now, Sally's Clippies!


My Faith

My Faith
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints