Thursday, April 10, 2008

New Schedule!

Oh my goodness! Today is like the 2nd day of the 4th term and we got our 8th grade schedules! Well, not completely, we get to choose what we want to take in what order-if we get them in soon enough. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO TAKE! (Oh and Sadie? I need to know if you're coming back next year) and here are the choices:

PERIOD 1: History, ALG I, ALG II
PERIOD 2: History, ALG I, ALG II
PERIOD 3: PE-Comp 8, Comp 8-PE (Comp 8-PE, PE-Comp 8=english w/ Mr. Sorensen 1/2 year and then PE or the other way around)
PERIOD 4: Science 8, Latin II, Spanish I
PERIOD 5: Science 8, Latin II
PERIOD 6: English 8, Orchestra, beg. Band, Art
PERIOD 7: English 8, Choir, adv. Band, Art, Guitar
PERIOD 8/COMMITTEES: SBO, Activities, Yearbook, Newspaper, Study Hall

WHAT SHOULD I DO!?!?!?!?!?!?!
<3/ Miss Idon`tknowatodo

7 comments:

Sadie Michelle said...

btw haylee nvm i figured things outt

haylee ann (: said...

ok good i was hoping you would. hey also are you coming over tonight? you so should!

Ames Family said...

I loved having SBO/Cheer lasp period! Looks like you are getting your schedule all figured out. FUN!

haylee ann (: said...

yea i think i know what im doing now! lol it took a while to figure it out

Clair! said...

exciting! we are 8th graders already, well almost! that is really scary!

haylee ann (: said...

I KNOW im totally freaking out!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

New Years Resolutions!!!!

*stop biting my nails
*make new friends
*qualify for state
*date a l o t
*be like buddah and refrain from worldly things... ;)

SAGITTARIUS (The Promiscuous One)

Spontaneous. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in the you know where..!!! Not the kind of person you wanna mess with, you might end up crying.

Click to Shop Now, Sally's Clippies!


My Faith

My Faith
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints