Wednesday, April 23, 2008

News


Well-first-today was the soccer game that determined whether we moved on or not. We're not. We lost 3-1. Not cool. Those girls on the other team were abusive too. Abusive is my new word. I like it.


Also-me and rach figured out that Gatorade should have a label that says:



'Warning! Steroids in a Bottle!'


Haha! We were SOOOOO hyper-my "teacher" (he's not really my teacher-we call him mike) got waaay mad at us for yelling 'MIKE!' it was funny and now we can't call him mike anymore.

Next-APA IDOL WAS TODAY! I'm very excited. The top 10-Me, Rach, Ashlee, Sarah, Rachel, Emily, Janessa, Garret, Joe and Jared-all sang and the public (jr. high) voted on who they thought was the best. The results were:

1st place: GARRET!

2nd place: EMILY!

Runner-up: ME!!!!!

I was sooooo happy! If I could vote-I would have voted for garret as choice #1 and Rach and choice #2. They were both reaaaaaally good! After-I got SWARMED by my friends and they were all screaming. It was pretty funny! :]Well-that's all for now. fun huh? I'll post more later. For now-I'm done.

<3/miss mcgraw

5 comments:

Sadie Michelle said...

siiiighhhhh ]=

haylee ann (: said...

sadie are you sighing because you don't go there? CALL ME DARLIN!

Sadie Michelle said...

yes that is EXACTLY why im sighing!!

Tim Hill and Faith McGraw..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i love yer mom

haylee ann (: said...

LOL that was so funny!

Gaylene said...

u rocked haylee

New Years Resolutions!!!!

*stop biting my nails
*make new friends
*qualify for state
*date a l o t
*be like buddah and refrain from worldly things... ;)

SAGITTARIUS (The Promiscuous One)

Spontaneous. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in the you know where..!!! Not the kind of person you wanna mess with, you might end up crying.

Click to Shop Now, Sally's Clippies!


My Faith

My Faith
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints