Saturday, July 12, 2008

7 Things...

Well...based off of Miley Cyrus's new song...7 things...here are 7 things that I hate about Miley Cyrus:

1. She changed her name. And now I've heard that she's changing it back.
2. In this song...she is trying to mix country and punk rock...and those 2 styles don't mix well.
3. She gets all dolled up like shes 20! While I was watching the CMA she sang with her dad. She looked like a peacock with alot of showing. They make her look so old but she really isn't that much older than me!

4. When she sings, her voice sounds the same as when she is talking.
5. She sings to low for a girl. Well, at least in my opinion--and you can't argue with my opinion.
6. Her Vanity Fair pictures--which were awful.
7. She took those pictures. Gosh people! She's only 15-16!!!


So, these are the 7 things I hate about her. Hope you found any point to this post.

<3<3haylee

9 comments:

Sadie Michelle said...

haha shes 15 but yeah i agree she sucks

haylee ann (: said...

yeah i like her songs but not her singing them...

Stephanie said...

Wow, I agree with you. That '7 Things' song is really crappy. A lot of people only like it because she wrote it. -_-
I did a post like this too, lol..
Nice blog. =P

Anonymous said...

gosh i hate miley too! but i can think of more than seven things on why i dont like her hehe good idea btw:)

Ames Family said...

Ditto, Haylee. Can't wait to hear about Oakrest. I missed you at Powell! Love you, and thanks for your help with the felt.

Hailey said...

Ditto ALL THE WAY. I can't believe what she has become. i hate her guts dude.

Anonymous said...

my responses (its haylee ann)

Aiharaex35--yeah i read your rant! that is what made me think to do it!

em gurl!--yeah i can too. but i had to limit it to 7...lol to match the song

sar--missed you too! hope i can babysit soon! i'm home from oakcrest and wanting to come over!

hails--i can't believe it either! and cool seein ya at oakcrest! email me :]

LAUR3N said...

she cant sing or anything i totally agree 100% i love you hay

-lala

Anonymous said...

wow... stop dissing other people most NORMAL 15-16 year olds take slutty pictures.... and really if you dont like her leave her alone... ur being EXTREMELY hypocritical because in ur stupid blog ur saying be nice and crap like that and you dis other ppl.... wow

New Years Resolutions!!!!

*stop biting my nails
*make new friends
*qualify for state
*date a l o t
*be like buddah and refrain from worldly things... ;)

SAGITTARIUS (The Promiscuous One)

Spontaneous. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in the you know where..!!! Not the kind of person you wanna mess with, you might end up crying.

Click to Shop Now, Sally's Clippies!


My Faith

My Faith
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints