Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Oakcrest!!!

I learned a couple things during the past week up at Oakcrest Girls Camp (LDS girls camp for 7th-8th graders). I learned:
  • to bring LOTS and LOTS of food with you!
  • making friends isn't hard!
  • bugspray is a blessing
  • to be thankful for good food, a bed, bug-free homes, and yummy water
  • praying is more than just asking for help
  • latrines are gross
  • "well water" tastes good
  • i love my family (more than i thought!)
  • bad habits are really hard to break
  • being in a cuss/crude word-free environment has taught me to break my bad habit of saying "freakin" and "crap" and "stupid" and all that

I loved oakcrest! It was so fun and I can't wait to go next year! And it was fun meeting Hailey C. She's cool! well yeah!

Comment Comment Comment!

<3<3haylee

8 comments:

ellie said...

Thanks for looking at my blog. Cool stuff on your blog.

Wishing you a wonderful summer.

Sadie Michelle said...

sounds funn
lets go to batman together!!
I LOOOOOVED IT!!!!!!1

cass said...

HEy Haylee!!!!! i heard you had Goob for your counselor. how did u like her?

Sadie Michelle said...

heyyy i made that ting down at the bottom!! : D i feel so special [x

Anonymous said...

its me! haylee says--

ellie--thanks!
sadie--LETS~!!!! I WANNA SEE IT!
cass--yep! i loved her! shes so nice!
sadie--yep i like it

Ames Family said...

Sounds like you had a great time. I loved Oakcrest! Let's hang out.

haylee ann (: said...

sarah--I LOVED IT! lets do!

Hailey said...

haha i LOVED meeting you too!!! we still need to hang out soon tho too!:)

New Years Resolutions!!!!

*stop biting my nails
*make new friends
*qualify for state
*date a l o t
*be like buddah and refrain from worldly things... ;)

SAGITTARIUS (The Promiscuous One)

Spontaneous. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in the you know where..!!! Not the kind of person you wanna mess with, you might end up crying.

Click to Shop Now, Sally's Clippies!


My Faith

My Faith
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints