Thursday, July 10, 2008

Lately...

Lately, my emotions have been all mixed up. Partly because of the guy problem. Partly because I haven't been able to hang out with my friends. Partly because of fights. But mostly because of my brother.

He asked for my help to solve a problem with one of his friends, so I tried as best I could and sent this person an email (pretending to be him) saying that he was sorry and that he'd been acting like a jerk and that he would turn over a new leaf and be a better person. Then I told him that he had to do what the email said or else it wouldn't be what he said he would be. So he said he would. And then I sent him an email giving him advice if he ever got mad and pretty much told him how much I care about him and that he can come to me if he needs to.
Then he was emailing two people and started acting kind of arrogant and jerk-ish. So I told him that that wasn't nice and he needed to change that. (He asked me to be his "problem-helper") But then he got all angry with me and called me a (direct quote) "big really really really literally really fat brat."
So I sent him another email saying that I had really seriously told him that I really cared about him and all he had done is call me a big fat brat and that I didn't really appreciate that. Then I said that I hope all I said to him had knocked some sense into his "thick head" (didn't really mean it) but then he totally took it like i was dissing him and started yelling at me. And I mean...YELLING. So then I got all angry because my efforts had been in vain and that my brother is a mean boy.

Sometimes...he makes me so mad.

If you have anything to say that would lift my spirits, that would be greatly appreciated.

7 comments:

Ali said...

Oh Haylee, I'm sorry. Really sorry. How old is your brother? I don't think you need to worry because most likely he will probably forget about it. Hopefully. Don't worry, everything will get better. =] =] <3<3

Ali said...

by the way haylee, if it makes you feel any better, you're not a brat in any way, shape or form!!! NOT AT ALL!!!!!! <3<3

haylee ann (: said...

yea my brother is 11. but he has a hugie temper

Gaylene said...

haylee your totally not a brat and your very nice for trying to give him advice my brother wouldn't give any to me so i think he is pretty lucky :)

Hailey said...

im so so sorry that totally sucks. hey so thats u in that pic right? ive definitely seen you before probably church or something. did u go to stake girls camp last year maybe i saw u there.

haylee ann (: said...

aww thanks guys :] love you all XPECIALLY LOGAN! J/K logan but i still <3 ya!

and yeah hails that is me:] i can send you a better one if you want me to (i do NOT look good in that pic lol)

Rachel said...

Haylee,
I love you so much! I love your blog! Having brothers can be very difficult at time...I know because your dad and uncle Steve are my brothers. It is so hard to help them and take into consideration their feelings when you are living under the same roof. I know you are trying to help your cute brother and not trying to judge or hurt him. Just stay strong and love him. It's not worth getting into a fighting match because you both will say things you will later regret! Just tell him you love him and walk away (even if he is still yelling at you). I love you to death Haylee and admire the beautiful woman you are becoming!
xoxo
Aunt Rachie

New Years Resolutions!!!!

*stop biting my nails
*make new friends
*qualify for state
*date a l o t
*be like buddah and refrain from worldly things... ;)

SAGITTARIUS (The Promiscuous One)

Spontaneous. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in the you know where..!!! Not the kind of person you wanna mess with, you might end up crying.

Click to Shop Now, Sally's Clippies!


My Faith

My Faith
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints