Wednesday, July 2, 2008

. W . A . L . L . E .

Ok, I saw this movie yesterday! It is the cutest/funniest/greatest disney/pixar movie I think I've ever seen! Well, I like all movies like that but I really REALLY like this one!

It has a very good message! During the movie, the Captain was talking to the little plant that EVE had (given by Wall-E) and then one of the leaves came off. It was meaningful to me because right there, in my popcorn covered seat, I realized that the earth is becoming (slowly but surely) like the Earth in the movie. Then, the captain said something to the saying, "don't worry little plant! all you need is someone to take care of..." and then he paused and continued, looking at the pictures that EVE had taken of the earth,


"all earth needs is someone to take care of it."


The earth is becoming polluted with smog, garbage, smoke, fire, and lots of other things. But when the captain said that line, it hit me. All the earth needs to be the sanctuary that it is capable of being, is everyone to take care of it. So, next time you see garbage on the ground, just pick it up and put it in the garbage can. Next time you see some people doing damage to something, tell them to stop. Together, We CAN make a difference in this world! So lets get off our lazy butts and make a difference! Instead of sitting and watching some person on the t.v, go outside and jump on the tramp! Instead of moping around saying "i wanna go swimming!" call up some friends, make a plan, and go swimming! WE ARE THE FUTURE AND WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
<3/someone>

6 comments:

Hailey said...

wow haylee! i saw wall-e 2 but i didnt even think of it that way. thats great u pointed out the great message!

Ali said...

yeah haylee, that was an awesomely awesome post!!!!!! i totally agree with you!!!!!!! we are the future and we CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cass said...

yes SAVE THE TREES!!!!!!! :)

haylee ann (: said...

yes! and guys> do you see how the "about me" and "other blogs" and "archive" are like down at the bottom? do any of you guys know how to fix that? i don't know what happened

Ali said...

um go to "customize" and click "layout" and then move your "about me" and "other blogs" to the right or left side. however you want them.

i hope that helps!

and i'm with cassidy SAVE THE TREES!!!!!

Ames Family said...

I can't wait to see it it. I had so much fun with you over the weekend, Haylee! Love you!

New Years Resolutions!!!!

*stop biting my nails
*make new friends
*qualify for state
*date a l o t
*be like buddah and refrain from worldly things... ;)

SAGITTARIUS (The Promiscuous One)

Spontaneous. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in the you know where..!!! Not the kind of person you wanna mess with, you might end up crying.

Click to Shop Now, Sally's Clippies!


My Faith

My Faith
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints