Saturday, May 3, 2008

Drink,Steal, Swear & Lie

DRINK, STEAL, SWEAR & LIE



I met this guy while I was in
Albuquerque and he has a motto he lives by every day. He said listen carefully and live by these 4 rules: Drink, Steal, Swear, & Lie. I was shaking my head 'no', but he then told me to listen while he explained his four rules. So here they are: 1.'Drink' from the 'everlasting cup' every day. 2.'Steal' a moment to help someone that is in worse shape than you are. 3.'Swear' that you will be a better person today than yesterday. 4.And last, but not least, when you 'lie' down at night thank God you live in America and have freedom. I am not as good as I should be, I am not as good as I could be but THANK GOD I am better than I used to be !

I like this story! I got it from my friend Danica. Thanks girly!
<3/haylee

2 comments:

Ali said...

I love that Haylee!! That is awesome!! :)

haylee ann (: said...

i know isn't it? it rocks!

New Years Resolutions!!!!

*stop biting my nails
*make new friends
*qualify for state
*date a l o t
*be like buddah and refrain from worldly things... ;)

SAGITTARIUS (The Promiscuous One)

Spontaneous. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in the you know where..!!! Not the kind of person you wanna mess with, you might end up crying.

Click to Shop Now, Sally's Clippies!


My Faith

My Faith
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints