Friday, May 23, 2008

Social Leadership Ball

ON MAY 17, about a week ago...lol...WAS THE SOCIAL LEADERSHIP BALL!!! It was a BLAST! I wasn't too happy about going but when I actually got there, I WAS PARTYING IT UP! [= even if my love wasn't there...lol


Well we did have some food first...it wasn't too great...actually kinda gross...yea well there was this weird squash soup that tasted like a ground up gingerbread house. nasty! yea then there was some lemon sorbet that was pretty good! it was like that stuff at Tuachan Theatre in St. George. it was really good! then we had some pork ( i think it was pork) and potatoes and green beans. ew green beans make me gag. anyway...then we had dessert that was...could it be?!?!?


CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



It was DA BOMB!

yea well then we did some dance things. at APA, they teach yoou like real dances like the waltz, foxtrot, chacha, salsa(a little bit), box step and stuff. yea well they had us do some competitions and I danced with the SBP, Joe (haha!) and we got to the top 12!!! We were throwin all this CRAZY stuff and doin all these cool turns and stuff. but we didn't win. ]= lots of people came up to me after and said me and joe should have won. it was pretty fun anyway! then i danceed with this kid named Sam and we totally dominated the floor! lol

well yea it was waaaaaaaaaay fun! can't wait till next year!!!

<3/haylee>

6 comments:

Sadie Michelle said...

u lil missy said ud bring meh!!! lol well havent seen u in a while lets hang out soon

love ya tonz babe

haylee ann (: said...

sorry luver!!!!! haha but tomorrow my grama is aving a swim party bc her pools opening. YOU HAVE TO COME!~

Hailey said...

hey sounds like sooo much fun! i wish my school did something fun like that. my school is borrrinnngg.
We need to hang out sometime mk? =)

Gaylene said...

that was so fun ahh the soup was so gross i tasted wied

Sadie Michelle said...

yea lover i wanna hang out soon! i miss my bestie bestie bestie bestie ahaha so when we hangin ?! we should go 2 lake powell 2gether!!!!!! ahhhhhh fun!

Tate Family said...

AHHHHH YES SADIE THAT WOULD BE DA BOMB! WE SO SO SO SO SHOULD!

<3/haylee

New Years Resolutions!!!!

*stop biting my nails
*make new friends
*qualify for state
*date a l o t
*be like buddah and refrain from worldly things... ;)

SAGITTARIUS (The Promiscuous One)

Spontaneous. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in the you know where..!!! Not the kind of person you wanna mess with, you might end up crying.

Click to Shop Now, Sally's Clippies!


My Faith

My Faith
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints