Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Sar!

Hey guys! Sarah (my favoritist aunt in the world)'s birthday was yesterday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAR!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU TUNZULLEZ!!!!



Sarah is the coolest aunt you could ask for! She has 3 little kids and she just turned 25...i think. haha but yea sar i love you to death! I also want you to know that...well...IM TOTALLY ALL FOR A BABYSITTING JOB! Haha! well yea i love you Sarah!

Oh--she also calls me 'haylee tate bear buddy lynn ann' and always have. she called me that when i was like 3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10...all that junk. yea well HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!



<3/haylee tate bear buddy lynn ann

2 comments:

Ames Family said...

Haylee you are the sweetest ever! This just made my day to read your cute post. I love you so much my little sis!!!!! ;) You will always be my Haylee Tate Bear Buddy Lynn Ann! :)

Jaxon said...

yo this is Jaxon. (sages cousin)


wats ur email haylee?



p.s. me and sage made a website called: www.randomstuffinc.1colony.com what was ur site called again?

email me and tell me. (jaxon@yfan.1colony.com )

New Years Resolutions!!!!

*stop biting my nails
*make new friends
*qualify for state
*date a l o t
*be like buddah and refrain from worldly things... ;)

SAGITTARIUS (The Promiscuous One)

Spontaneous. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in the you know where..!!! Not the kind of person you wanna mess with, you might end up crying.

Click to Shop Now, Sally's Clippies!


My Faith

My Faith
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints