Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Story of my day

so today a couple of things happened. nothing really seriously amazing like yesterday--more embarassing!!!!!

SAM YOUR SUCH A STUPID HEAD!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU CALLED HIM WALKING OUT FROM THE ASSEMBLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUH! LOL
sam and me were walking back from the gym and i saw 'bob' walking with his friend...uhh...'jim' so i was all
"oh my gosh i think thats him!!!" and sam was all
"where!" and i was all
"right there!" so she said
"BOB!!!!!" cept she said his real name! and he like turned around and i was freaking turning red...and he turned back around because he didn't know who was calling him. so she said, louder this time
"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBB!!!!" I WAS FREAKING OUT! and then she was like "COME HERE!!!" OH MY FREAKING GOSH!!!!!!!!! SAM I HATE YOU YOU REJECT! lol inside joke. so he was all
"no..." i was sad...then happy at the same time. but then we was all "come here..." and he pointed next to him!!!!!!!!! BUT I DIDN'T GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SUCH A LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT HES SUCH A BABE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but then im sad because my friends are always like "ew hes ugly" or "why do you like him!" or stuff like that. it makes me sad! like really sad! because i like who i like and they shouldn't have a problem with that! sam likes a loser face. LOL

so...yea and also one of my 'friends' sorta not my friend because she hates my guts now. umm...she is like ignoring me and sam and i don't know why because i LITERALLY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND NEITHER DID SAM OR KEIR! but like now my 'friend' forgave kier for whatever they did but not me or sam. im like DUH! Because I REALLY DIDN'T DO AAAAANNNNNNNNYYYYYYYTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGG!

SO YEA. my day. fun huh?

<3/a.d.lover>

2 comments:

Hailey said...

wow haylee. sounds crazy. how embarrasing. no worries, people think my taste in boys is weird to and i always feel like an outcast or something!!!

haylee ann (: said...

ugh i hate that! well were kinda going out because he really likes me back!!!!!!!!

New Years Resolutions!!!!

*stop biting my nails
*make new friends
*qualify for state
*date a l o t
*be like buddah and refrain from worldly things... ;)

SAGITTARIUS (The Promiscuous One)

Spontaneous. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in the you know where..!!! Not the kind of person you wanna mess with, you might end up crying.

Click to Shop Now, Sally's Clippies!


My Faith

My Faith
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints