Friday, May 16, 2008

News Update

So--yea well me and "BOB" are going out now! Turns out...he totally likes me too! ahhhh! but school's almost over and hes going to high school ]=. then I can't see him everyday. aww man!

well yea umm that girl still hates me and im not too fond of her right now. nuff said

umm....oh! Im getting braces on monday! ugh! I'm so not excited!

and last but not least, yea actually least, the seventh and eighth grade "ball" is tomorrow night and im not really looking forward to it. partly because my love won't be there and partly because we have to try everything there. yea. i think i have a curse! every time we have social leadership--that's what its called at my stupid school--im NEVER hungry! like not the least bit! and even if i hadn't eaten like all day! its so weird! and i feel REEEEEEALLY sick if i eat when im not hungry! and i don't really want to barf all over my gorgeous dress! ugh! well yea here's a pic of it: cute huh?

Oh! my bob news corner! lol it was hilarious! and cute! and funny! well me and rach were walking over to talk to him and he was like fake fighting with this other kid and so we walked up behind him and waited for him to notice we were there. rach kicked his backpack and then he turned around because he didn't know who it was(don't get me wrong--it was funny to watch) and then HAHA he was like "hu, OH" and he was like laughing and then his expression totally changed and he went over to lean on the fence and acted totally cool. it was HILARIOUS! me and rach couldn't stop laughing! hes so cute! and we've been emailing for a while now and im totally twitterpated. [= [= [= X bob!

yea well theres my news moment of the day. enjoy--if you dare! juuuust kidding! [=

<3/haylee

4 comments:

Ali said...

thats so awesome haylee!!! :]

gem backwards (: said...

OMG YAY FOR YOU AND BOB!!

LOL that was cool to say!

Ahhh! That's tragic, seriously! But things will be okay ... and LOL to the Bob News Corner ... VERY funny!!!

Ooo, that dress is SO pretty! Definitely try not to barf on it!!!!! =)

Hope that your dance ball whatever it's called was fun!! (Haha ... made a rhyme!)

Keep smiling!! (Even if you are getting braces ... I feel your pain!! Eventually I'll have to as well ... *shudders*)
~ Megan
XoXo

Hailey said...

AW HOW CUTE WITH YOU AND BOB!!! dont you think since ur goin out now you should tell us his REAL name?;) haha. way cute dress im jealous!

We need to hang out so badly!
~hAiLs*

Jaxon said...

whos bob??? you 2 timer!

New Years Resolutions!!!!

*stop biting my nails
*make new friends
*qualify for state
*date a l o t
*be like buddah and refrain from worldly things... ;)

SAGITTARIUS (The Promiscuous One)

Spontaneous. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in the you know where..!!! Not the kind of person you wanna mess with, you might end up crying.

Click to Shop Now, Sally's Clippies!


My Faith

My Faith
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints