Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Hey all! It's mommy's day! Just wanted to say a couple of things about my mom since she is actually really sick (pregnant) and in the hospital getting IV's and medicine in those little tube thingys...

1. My mom is really VERY strong! like emotionally, spiritually, and phsyically! My mom has a very strong testimony in the Gosple. A couple years ago--i think--my dad was in the bishopric and every morning my mom had to get all of us kids ready for church all by herself! She managed...somehow! I don't know if i could do that!

2. My mom is really funny! She tells hilarious jokes and does the funniest things!

3. My mom LOOOOOOVES me! She really truly cares about what I do and what happens to us kids. Sometimes she does things or doesn't let me do things and i don't get why in the moment--but later, i understand why she does it!

4. My mom is really supportive! She loves watching me sing and dance, watch my brothers play soccer, flag football and loves to see us progress in our education. She always helps me with my homework when I have NO CLUE what im doing!

5. My mom is an AWESOME PAWSOME swimmer! I love to swim and so does she! That's one of the many things i have in common with my mommy. She is also my swimming coach and she pushes me to the point where i don't think i can do it but she tells me i can and i can! I love her!

6. My mom is AMAZINGLY good lookin! all my friends always say "oh my gosh haylee! your mom is so skinny and pretty!" and it makes me feel good to know my mom is amazingly pretty! even tho I already knew that! I love havin' a glamorous mommy!

7. She's got great taste in everything! She knows what clothes are in and what movies are good and all that jazz! SWEETICLES!


Mom--I know your having a tough night mom, but i just want you to know i REALLY LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


(my mom is the girl--no duh. thats my daddy standing next to her. nice shades mom!)

<3/haylee

6 comments:

Jaxon said...

cool site. Me and sage made a site its called: www.randomstuffinc.1colony.com



from Jaxon


www.teeheeinc.1colony.com

Clair! said...

who is jaxon?

Tate Family said...

Thanks Haylee bear. I love you so much. Your comments mean the world to me. Mom

Ames Family said...

Haylee you are such a sweetheart. I honestly feel that Heavenly Father placed YOU in your family as the first child for a reason. You have such a strong spirit, Haylee. You are going to be such a blessing in your family once these babies arrive. I love you!

haylee ann (: said...

thanks for posting guys!

Anna said...

Haylee,

This is an awesome post! Everything you wrote about your mom is so true. She is such a cool and hip mom!

Anna

New Years Resolutions!!!!

*stop biting my nails
*make new friends
*qualify for state
*date a l o t
*be like buddah and refrain from worldly things... ;)

SAGITTARIUS (The Promiscuous One)

Spontaneous. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in the you know where..!!! Not the kind of person you wanna mess with, you might end up crying.

Click to Shop Now, Sally's Clippies!


My Faith

My Faith
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints