Tuesday, May 6, 2008

OH MY GOSH!!!

AHHHHHHHH OH MY GOSH! TODAY I HAVE DA BEST NEWS!!!!!!!

Ok so at school, you know that guy I like that I have no chance with? The older one-not the restricted one? Well, I was standing at my friends locker and...umm lets call him...Bob...walked up and said "see ya" so I turned around and he was WAVING and TOTALLY CHECKING ME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) e was totally like waving and like...CHECKING ME OUT! I'm soooooooo happy! and at carpool we like walked by eachother like 5 times and every time he was all "later" or "see ya" or "bye" and oh my gosh I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well...I LOVE YOU 'BOB' AND I HOPE YOU KNOW IT!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<3/'bob'>

2 comments:

Ali said...

awesome haylee!!!!!! see you are SO NOT A LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haylee ann (: said...

hes such a BABE! SEXYLICIOUS!!!

lol j./k. but he is way hot!

New Years Resolutions!!!!

*stop biting my nails
*make new friends
*qualify for state
*date a l o t
*be like buddah and refrain from worldly things... ;)

SAGITTARIUS (The Promiscuous One)

Spontaneous. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in the you know where..!!! Not the kind of person you wanna mess with, you might end up crying.

Click to Shop Now, Sally's Clippies!


My Faith

My Faith
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints