Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Aw Crap.

Well, I know it may SEEM that I'm just copying everyone and writing about the end of school but...well I just have to say this! I'm kinda sad that school is ending! I, unlike most of everyone who actually goes to a NORMAL school, get out on Friday. Lame Huh? Well yea, I mean, sure I HATE the work portion, but pretty much my entire life is school! I mean, I spend almost my whole life there! Heh, but it's true! And I'm really going to miss all of my friends over the summer and especially my 9th grade friends that are movin' on up to HIGH SCHOOL! I'm SO happy for them, High School is ALOT better than Jr. High, but I'm REALLY going to miss seeing them in the halls and orchestra and lunch and assemblys all the time! I'm also going to miss my friends that aren't going back to APA next year. As far as I know, none of my seriously close friends aren't leaving--at least no one has told me if they are--but IF they do leave, I will miss them! AAAAAAND 'Reginald' isn't going to my High School and I won't see him anymore! That is probably one of the biggest reasons that I'm sad this year is coming to an end. I LOVE ALL OF YOU AND I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD SUMMER!!!
<3/haylee!>
OH AND You NEED to call me this summer--I'm going to be on trips for some times but other wise...CALL ME AND WE NEED TO HANG OUT!

5 comments:

Ames Family said...

I remember feeling bummed that school was ending. You will miss seeing the older kids at school, I did. But you will enjoy your summer (tour!) and just think, next year you will be a year older and grow even closer with your friends. Love you Hay!

Ali said...

yeah haylee-i am so sad that school is ending too--and i dont even know why-hehe. but yea we should hang out! what's your number? just email it to me if you dont feel comfortable putting it on your blog. thanks haylee!!!! <3<3<3

Gaylene said...

yah its goin to stink with my brothers friends and my friends from :( sniffle sniffle ....9th grade

Gaylene said...

gone

haylee ann (: said...

alex...gone...depressing!

New Years Resolutions!!!!

*stop biting my nails
*make new friends
*qualify for state
*date a l o t
*be like buddah and refrain from worldly things... ;)

SAGITTARIUS (The Promiscuous One)

Spontaneous. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in the you know where..!!! Not the kind of person you wanna mess with, you might end up crying.

Click to Shop Now, Sally's Clippies!


My Faith

My Faith
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints