Saturday, June 21, 2008

TOUR!!!

SOOO...As most of you already know, I have been in CALIFORNIA the past week, and I just barely got home last night at like 11! Here's how it went down.

Day 1
We left Monday morning at 6:15 AM to go to the airport. Our flight left at 8:40 AM and was quite peaceful! We arrived at Long Beach Airport at 9:40 AM and chilled there for an hour or so. Then we went to the Santa Monica mall/pier and performed. After that, we just hung out at the beach until like 5, then headed back to the hotel and chilled, swam, and talked.

Day 2
Tuesday we went to Universal Studios! My favorite rides were the Mummy, Jurassic Park, The Simpsons ride, and the Studio Tour (it was funner than I thought it would be!). The shows I liked were the Waterworld show and the Fear Factor Live show.

Day 3
Six Flags Baby! It was over 100` like all day and one of the water rides was shut down! But we lived. I'm here typing this aren't I? Well yea we performed on the HOTTEST stage I think I've ever danced on. But I had a BLAST! After, we went to In & Out Burgers and I got a really yummy chocolate shake. Then we went and chilled at the hotel again. I went swimming that day, and got pushed in by Tyler. Haha, thanks Tyler! Just kidding. But today there was alot of drama in my group, and I mean ALOT. It's called "third day drama" and it hit all of us. dang!

Day 4
On this day, the Young Americans (4-6th grade group) went home and we performed at an old folks home and then went to eat at Subway and then we went swimming again. Again, there was alot of drama.

Day 5
The last full day--Knottsberry Farm! Again, it was over 100` all day but we dealed with it by keepin' cool on the rides! My favorites were X-celleration, Montezuma's Revenge, Jaguar, and the Silver Bullet. They were so much fun! The performance today was probably the best I think we've ever done! Our teacher was talking to us before we went on and he was saying, "You guys, I've seen the awesome stuff you can do and I haven't really been feeling it this week. I know you can do better!" so that made us work as hard as we could for him! Other than that, MORE DRAMA.

Day 6
The Last day to an AWESOME tour! Today we had NO performance and we checked out of our hotel and then headed over to Santee Alley for SHOPPING!!! I think I got the best deals I've ever gotten shopping. And when we went back to the bus to go to the airport, I still had $21 left and more energy, I could have kept going! Yea it was hot, but getting new stuff was totally worth walking around outside for 4 hours!
Funny story...you know that kid Reginald* I like? Well. He spent the week in Washington with his family and I texted him a few times off my friend's phone. When we got to the airport in CA, I was sitting kinda by the bathrooms and I heard someone say "Haylee!...Hey!" and I looked up and HE WAS RIGHT THERE! So I sat there staring at him for a few seconds and then I finally said "Hi!". Then he walked into the bathroom and like all my friends came up to me and were all "Hey who was that!?!?" and "Haylee, Hes hott!" and all that and I was just like "That's *Reginald! He is hott isn't he?" Haha it was really funny! And he was even on my flight! Yea it was really ironic!

That's what I've been up to the past week and I'm going to miss all the people in X-Plosion, Elite, Attitude, and Young Americans! Heck, I'm going to miss EVERYONE!

<3/roller-coastered out!

7 comments:

Ali said...

sounds like you had an AWESOME time Haylee!! And that Reginald thing, whoa lol totally ironic! :D

haylee ann (: said...

i know so wierd right?

Ames Family said...

Yay! Glad you had fun.

Hailey said...

sounds like you had a great time!! thats sooo much fun! except the drama. i hate drama. wow thats soooooo weird about reginald. i would of freaked.

Hailey said...

hey hold up what group were you touring with?

Hailey said...

oh and we need to hang out!!! email me (im pretty sure you have it right?) and we need to pick a day!!!

Angie. said...

oh how i miss tour! but this tour is gonna be a blast! and NO DRAMA this year! ha ha yay! were all friends(:

New Years Resolutions!!!!

*stop biting my nails
*make new friends
*qualify for state
*date a l o t
*be like buddah and refrain from worldly things... ;)

SAGITTARIUS (The Promiscuous One)

Spontaneous. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in the you know where..!!! Not the kind of person you wanna mess with, you might end up crying.

Click to Shop Now, Sally's Clippies!


My Faith

My Faith
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints