Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sniffle, sniffle *tear*

Ok today was field day and tomorrow is the real true last day of school! Today when we were saying good byes (sam's last day was today--she's going to St. George) i was about to CRY! Like, I really had to swallow that huge lump in my throat, the kind you get when you're called a brat by your best friend. And I almost had tears in my eyes. Tomorrow is going to be so hard! and I hope reginald* gives me a hug tomorrow. Or talkes to me. Either one will work. But Oh My Codfish I'm going to break out in tears tomorrow! Like because most of my friends are older (ninth) and their all going to high school. I'm really going to have a moment tomorrow...
<3/emotional freak

1 comment:

Jaxon said...

tee hee www.teeheeinc.1colony.com is cool

New Years Resolutions!!!!

*stop biting my nails
*make new friends
*qualify for state
*date a l o t
*be like buddah and refrain from worldly things... ;)

SAGITTARIUS (The Promiscuous One)

Spontaneous. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in the you know where..!!! Not the kind of person you wanna mess with, you might end up crying.

Click to Shop Now, Sally's Clippies!


My Faith

My Faith
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints