Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Swimming, Swimming and More Swimming

Well Swimming has started and I'm loving every min. of it! Yesterday was the start of morning practice and I got up at 5:45am and went to the Treehouse with my mom so she could coach her triathalon class. Then at 7 my workout started! I was crankin it! Heh, but I'm so glad I have swimming to last me through the summer because it is one of my absoulute favorite things to do! Last night was our first meet with PepperWood and we probably lost but I swam
200 yd Medley Relay (me as Butterfly) #7
100 yd IM #39
50 Back #51
50 Fly #61
I think I've never been more challenged. IM, Back and Fly were all like 10 events apart and it was hard to catch my breath before the next event. But, in all my racing, I dropped 3 sec. off my IM time, 3 off my Back time, but gained 1 on my fly. I think this was a good first meet.
Just Keep Swimming!
<3/Haylee

4 comments:

Ali said...

Thats awesome Haylee! Congrats :]

JACKSKELLINGTON said...

nice hay
tay was there at the same time as you!
she doesnt race tho, she prob would if she wasnt in st 62 [=

peacee lovee
keep rockin'<3<3Sadie Michelle

haylee ann (: said...

wonderful for tay.....

Clair! said...

hi where are you quote things????

New Years Resolutions!!!!

*stop biting my nails
*make new friends
*qualify for state
*date a l o t
*be like buddah and refrain from worldly things... ;)

SAGITTARIUS (The Promiscuous One)

Spontaneous. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in the you know where..!!! Not the kind of person you wanna mess with, you might end up crying.

Click to Shop Now, Sally's Clippies!


My Faith

My Faith
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints