Friday, June 6, 2008

OH MY CODFISH!

OK I'M really having a moment. LIKE I was bawling when our principal was like "SCHOOLS OUT!" and I stayed like an hour after school ended because I was crying and giving people hugs and then guess what. HE HUGGED ME four times! I was really happy but then sad because --sniff-- He can't hug me anymore!!! ]': I was crying and you don't want to see me cry because I have a REALLY ugly crying face. yea well i LOVE YOU ALL AND I HOPE YOU HAVE THE BESTEST SUMMER EVER!
<3/emotional baby

5 comments:

.:kiersten:. said...

I LOVE YOU TOO HAYLEE!!!!! i hope you have an awesome summer! email me and tell me whats going on with you over the summer!!

haylee ann (: said...

heh you too kier! k i totally will! i already miss everyone!

Sadie Michelle said...

my mommys making me come back 2 apa

haylee ann (: said...

YOUR COMING BACK!?!?!?!?!? LIKE FOR SURE!?!?@!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hailey said...

aww haylee i know exactly how you feel...it is super sad on the last day of school! and one of my bffs is moving in august and she is grounded all summer so i can never see her again unless she comes to visit...which i doubt cuz her parents are suuper strict.ugh im saddddd!!

we need to hang out this summer haylee!:)

New Years Resolutions!!!!

*stop biting my nails
*make new friends
*qualify for state
*date a l o t
*be like buddah and refrain from worldly things... ;)

SAGITTARIUS (The Promiscuous One)

Spontaneous. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in the you know where..!!! Not the kind of person you wanna mess with, you might end up crying.

Click to Shop Now, Sally's Clippies!


My Faith

My Faith
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints