Saturday, June 7, 2008

So Far...

Well as of right now...it's a really sucky day.
First, I had to mow the WHOLE lawn. Believe me, it's big.
Then, I come in to talk to my hottness, but my dad tells me I have to drag the mower back into the shed. I tried, believe me. But I couldn't get it in, so i went to get the bags full of grass.
Then I was talking to my lover, but it's been costing him to text me (because I don't have a phone, he's been texting my email=internet=$$) so I can't talk to him for a while unless I text him. So then I asked my dad/mom if I could get a phone sometime this summer and they told me I need a DECENT reason. As If! Isn't the need to talk to important people a decent reason? I also threw in that I'm going alot of places this summer and might need a phone. Then they said that I will have access to them if I absolutely need it, because EVERYONE HAS A PHONE NOWADAYS. Except me that is.
Well after this argument, I'm in the midst of a couple big fights.
One, my best friend is mad at me because she thinks I did something bad, but I didn't because it is SICK and WRONG! And she thinks that I'm like best friends with this other girl that she doesn't like, I mean, hates because during the year, this other girl has done some ruthless things to us. But, the girl was being nice to me yesterday so I didn't want to ruin it and scoff at her, so I was nice back. But she 'latched' onto me again-she does this every time! And I don't really want to be her best friend because she will burn both of us (me and my best friend) again. So I dont' know what to do about this!
Second, my best friend and my other friend are fighting because of a reason I really don't know. I mean, COME ON GIRLS! It's summer! No more school! You guys are really driving me up the wall! Let it go! Whatever you guys did to make eachother mad, just forget about it and don't do it again! CHILL!
I am so sick of girl fights. They are mean, ruthless, lying, stupid fights. If you really think back on why you are so mad, it probably isn't a really good reason! And Sam, it's becoming hard to be your best friend because of these reasons! I still LOVE you to DEATH! But I really just want all the immature, stupid fighting to stop! We're moving up a grade, and that means a CLEAN SLATE! PLEASE!?!?
Anyways, Yea. This is not a good day for me.
<3/eh.

5 comments:

cass said...

oh my heck i totally know how u feel. i have the same conversations with my parents (i dont have a phone) and i've had friends doin that before. but hey it's summer!!! we have to be happy. i had a sucky day today too. :( i hate days like that.

haylee ann (: said...

heh i hate it.

Tate Family said...

Girls, Don't worry, Be Happy!

And Haylee, you forgot to mention that you got paid $$$ for mowing the lawn and that you did it because you wanted $$$, so you're not a total victim! By the way, it looks great! And I'm trying to figure out why your love doesn't use the telephone to talk to you???

MOM

haylee ann (: said...

i know. i got like 15$$$ it was AWESOME! now i just gotta find other ways of makin dough...well yea i don't call him and even if he called me, dad wouldn't let me talk to him. i even asked!

Hailey said...

wow haylee im so sorry! i hate days like those. heh heh i have a phone but the problem is on my recent vacation i DROPPED it along with my ipod into the SEA and now they're BOTH broken and i have to PAY. tell ur parents that u really want a phone this summer so you can stay in touch with people. thats what i did last summer and hey guess what IT WORKED! well sorry if it doesnt for you haha.

we all have bad days..im sorry about yours!

New Years Resolutions!!!!

*stop biting my nails
*make new friends
*qualify for state
*date a l o t
*be like buddah and refrain from worldly things... ;)

SAGITTARIUS (The Promiscuous One)

Spontaneous. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in the you know where..!!! Not the kind of person you wanna mess with, you might end up crying.

Click to Shop Now, Sally's Clippies!


My Faith

My Faith
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints