Monday, June 23, 2008

Thinking Pink

Well.....I'm thinking in pink right now














WE FOUND OUT WHAT THE TRIPLETS ARE!!!! MY MOM IS GOING TO HAVE THREE LITTLE GIRLYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M FINALLY GETTING MY SISTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel like I'm finally getting what I want! I've wanted a sister ever since Tyson was born, and now my wish is being fufilled!

I CAN'T WAIT TILL OCTOBER!

<3/big>

6 comments:

Ali said...

thats so awesome haylee!!!!! :)

cass said...

OH MY HECK THAT IS SOOOOOO EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i found out my sister is having a baby boy and i've ALWAYS wanted a brother :) cept it's gonna b my nephew but what ever. we're both gettin lucky here! that's so cool ur getting 3 GIRLS!!! :) so exciting!!!

Clair! said...

that is extremely exciting. u will have so much fun. i wish i had sisters.

JACKSKELLINGTON said...

there gunna b soo adorable

Ames Family said...

I am so excitedd, Haylee. Tour sounds like it was a blast. I want to see pictures. Love you girl.

Hailey said...

i have 3 sisters. i think u will like it:) its fun...most of the time...lol. well congratulations!!!!

New Years Resolutions!!!!

*stop biting my nails
*make new friends
*qualify for state
*date a l o t
*be like buddah and refrain from worldly things... ;)

SAGITTARIUS (The Promiscuous One)

Spontaneous. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in the you know where..!!! Not the kind of person you wanna mess with, you might end up crying.

Click to Shop Now, Sally's Clippies!


My Faith

My Faith
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints